Frame Up

Users who are viewing this thread

Sylvan

Still learning
Reaction score
Really a nice job installing the PVC combination Wye and 1/8 bend LTTY

Should give you years of trouble free service . Nice to see you did use shielded couplings

Very professional installation

Thomas K

Reaction score
Work completed as of this weekend. Some studs not fastened to plates because I want to bore all needed holes and dry fit pipes before making everything permanent. Black marker lines on studs are exactly 20" above "finished" floor height. Wouldn't you know it, left sink drain of two sink vanity lines up exactly with marked stud at left. I don't know whether to move stud over enough to clear pipe, or move pipe over and adjust sink trap to line up. I thought about notching 2 x 8, but it would be a long notch, too much for code.

If I use double fixture tee in photo, I will have to use a 2" 90 degree spigot x hub street elbow between fixture tee and drain pipe because it's going to be a tight fit. Either that or use two street sanitary tees with twin vent pipes.

Attachments

• IMG_1830.JPG
    IMG_1830.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_1831.JPG
    IMG_1831.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 146
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks