Forum updated on URL linking

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
My son Taylor Love fixed the URL linking on the forum. Previous to this, an old link may have only gone to the front page. Now it continues on the correct link. :)

The other fix was enabling the forum to let you be logged in with either the www in front of without.
If you had googled a page on the forum, and then tried to respond, you would see it as not being logged in. Now it doesn't kick you out, but keeps you logged in. :)

Two big changes today.
Next week we should see some more changes to the site.
Terry Love

Smooky

In the Trades
Reaction score
Maybe it is just me but I have been experiencing a few hiccups when I’m logged in vs being logged out etc. Anybody else have that problem? It says an error has occurred when I try to post and I must be logged in, but at the top it shows that I am logged in. When I'm logged in some post are missing or they are hard to find once I log in etc.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks