Flush valve replacement

Users who are viewing this thread

curegeorg

Reaction score
1pc toilet with no brand name on it. Flush valve has CISA fileNo 3564 on it. Toilet lid has 3395 C15A Made in China.

The valve is a top mount into a 2.5" hole. It has a tabbed plastic nut that threaded on from the bottom through the valve and pressed the thin L shaped gasket tight.

I described this to several local supply houses and showed them an installed picture, but none knew what it was. One is checking with American Standard, but based on that 3395 model number and a flush valve that looks similar.

From what I have seen it most resembles an Eljer 495-5515-00, but no info on what size hole that fits.

What brand/model flush valve do I need to get? Also, the gasket is where I think the problem is, can I get that separate or is not even worth it?

Thanks.

Here are some pics:

Big Walt

Reaction score
I have that same toilet. Have you found out who made it? I need to replace the flush valve as well. Its leaking water into the bowl. Please let me know what you've found out about it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks