Flush valve replacement for a Toto

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Spunkmeyer, Jul 19, 2005.

  1. Spunkmeyer

    Spunkmeyer New Member

    May 31, 2005
    I have a Toto toilet with a Master Mark IV flush valve that needs to be replaced - I have been unsuccessful in locating an exact replacement online but have been told that the Fluidmaster 400A is a correct replacement for this item.

    Does anyone have any thoughts about this? Is there another manufacturers equivalent out there I should consider before picking up a Fluidmaster unit?
  2. Terry

    Terry Administrator Staff Member

    Aug 17, 2004
    Bothell, Washington
    You can use a Fluidmaster 400A for the Toto models that use the ball cock (fill valve) by Coast.

    For the Toto toilets that don't use a "ball cock",
    those use the Korky Quietfill.

    The Korky Quietfill will also replace the Mark 1V
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. Spunkmeyer

    Spunkmeyer New Member

    May 31, 2005
    Thank you!

    Thanks for the prompt reply. Much appreciated!
Similar Threads: Flush valve
Forum Title Date
Toilet Forum discussions Kohler Flush Valve Giveaway Feb 26, 2017
Toilet Forum discussions Flush Valve Issue? Dec 10, 2016
Toilet Forum discussions Pouring muratic acid in the flush valve Nov 28, 2016
Toilet Forum discussions Leaking toilet - with new flapper and flush valve Sep 14, 2016
Toilet Forum discussions Identifying and replacing broken cylindrical American Standard Champion flush valve,. Apr 21, 2016

Share This Page