Flotec 3 wire Model# FP3212-02 - RUN MANUALLY WITH SWITCH

Users who are viewing this thread

fallenage31

Reaction score
Flotec 3-Wire 4in. Submersible Deep Well Pump — 1/2 HP, 1 1/4in., Model# FP3212-02

How would I set up to run the pump manually with a switch? 3 wires from the pump. 2 wires that come up to the surface

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail on a Cancer Drug Started 1/31/24. ☹
Solutions
Reaction score
This is from the installation manual. The sub motor control box has a start capacitor and or run capacitor that is required. With a manual setup, should the output water line ever gets closed, the pump could burned out. This is also a 230 volt motor so both those wires coming to the surface are both hot. I highly recommend not to by pass the required installation requirements. Too much liability here.

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 9.11.44 PM.jpg

Fitter30

Reaction score
Just wire double pole 20 amp switch across pressure switch L1 to M1, L2 to M2
might want to add a relief valve 80lbs just in case a valve is turned off not to overpressurise the system.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks