Float switch question

Users who are viewing this thread

Spunkk

Reaction score
Am installing a new 2 hpLiberty Grinder pump . Hooking it up to a control panel. Not sure what floats to use. Any suggestions. Thanks

Spunkk

Reaction score
Probably not much difference in any of them. I see Goulds and SJERhombus a lot.
Thank you again valveman . I'm a retired carpenter and some of this stuff I just don't get even though I have replaced the pump 3 times. Always replaced with a Gould pump and could get the parts easy. Time for a change and the rules have changed. Local places won't sell to me now because I'm not a plumbing contractor. No local contractors know anything about grinder pumps or they don't want to do the job. I don't want to do it either but I don't want to have a porta pottie on the side of my house. It is a crap job. You have been a great help. Thank You Again

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks