Fleck 9100 dual tank crossover connection tubes metal tabs don't fit

Users who are viewing this thread

Sedgehammer

Reaction score
Trying to install the H2O softener today. Bought a Fleck dual tank 9100 online and I have to put it together. Got it to the point in connecting the twin tanks with the crossover tube. I cannot get the little metal tabs to slide in so I can put the screws in to lock it together. The tank and the crossover tube is tight together. There is no visible space between the white nylon washer and the 2 connecting pieces. There is about an 1/8 of an inch to go before the metal tab will fit into place.

Thank you

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
Post a picture.

The 9100 interconnecting tube tend to be a tight fit and I highly recommend a silicone lubricant to help assembly otherwise they are very difficult to get to go together.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks