Fleck 5810 SXT For Fill First, what would RT (regeneration time) be set for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Reach4

Reaction score
Looking at the service manual Rev G. page 10, there is this for RF (I use RF=dF2b)

img_2.png

What if a KCl user wanted to use downflow brine fill first? That would be RF=dFFF. That would inject BF water into the brine tank a couple or so hours before the backwash etc.

Questions:
  1. Would the RT (regeneration time) typically be adjusted to maybe 12:00 am to compensate, or would leaving RT at 2:00 am typically cause the brine draw to start around midnight, and the real action start at 2:00 am?
  2. Is dF2b the only setting with double backwash?

Attachments

• img_1.png
    img_1.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 164

Midriller

Reaction score
This is part of the reason i hate working on Fleck. From my understanding you are correct in all of your thoughts. On the Water right units that fill first. you set regen time for 2 am and they fill at 10PM then back to service for 240mins before 1st backwash . I would try calling tech support, or set it for 2 AM and let them know if they hear it regenerating when they wake up to call. (trial by error) Do you set up many KCI? I have personally never used one. I have never seen the benefits out weigh the negatives.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks