Fleck 5600sxt help needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Gary Slusser

That's all folks!
Reaction score
Website
www.qualitywaterassociates.com
I agree, and so is using IO and shocking a well correctly.

Especially when none of that had had been done for years until the softener was loaded up with serious iron fouling. And the guy that sold him the new equipment couldn't find and fix the cause of no brine draw when he was specifically called out to do that. So tell us how IO was used when the unit wasn't drawing brine or not doing it very well.

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
doing a whole lot of back peddling lately there Skippy LOL

Hmmmmmmmm If you truly believe what you posted then why didn't you post that earlier on in the thread? I thought you
were the DIY helpful guy LOL

Lets see now your post #8....Nope
Post # 12....Nope
Finally by post #15 you mention IO but by then it was too late and the post didn't contain your patented detailed description of how to use IO

It seems lately like your MO is to nit pick and critisize and disrupt the thread rather than post anything of use.

Last edited:

Gary Slusser

That's all folks!
Reaction score
Website
www.qualitywaterassociates.com
doing a whole lot of back peddling lately there Skippy LOL

Hmmmmmmmm If you truly believe what you posted then why didn't you post that earlier on in the thread? I thought you
were the DIY helpful guy LOL

Lets see now your post #8....Nope
Post # 12....Nope
Finally by post #15 you mention IO but by then it was too late and the post didn't contain your patented detailed description of how to use IO

It seems lately like your MO is to nit pick and critisize and disrupt the thread rather than post anything of use.

Yes I beleive the local dealer sold new equipment rather than fix a brine draw problem.
The OP's questions were answered in post #2 and #4.

Ya don't like what I say or how I say it, act like a grownup and don't read my posts.

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
Yes I beleive the local dealer sold new equipment rather than fix a brine draw problem.
The OP's questions were answered in post #2 and #4.

Ya don't like what I say or how I say it, act like a grownup and don't read my posts.

You go first LOL

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks