Fleck 5600sxt Air in water lines after regeneration

Users who are viewing this thread

SS12

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply. I did change all o rings in the injector assembly (about 7 of them). That seems to have fixed the issue but I can't say for sure since I worked on so many things at once I still have the float assembly removed & will probably leave it like that for a while (brine tank overflow is run to floor drain). So it's one of those "I fixed it but I don't know how".

SS12

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply. I did change all o rings in the injector assembly (about 7 of them). That seems to have fixed the issue but I can't say for sure since I worked on so many things at once I still have the float assembly removed & will probably leave it like that for a while (brine tank overflow is run to floor drain). So it's one of those "I fixed it but I don't know how".

Edit I know it's been a very long time but I finally found my real issue! It was a hairline crack where the brine line threads in. I don't know why it didn't show up with the shaving cream treatment. Hopefully this helps someone else out!

Attachments

• 20201206_150446.jpg
    20201206_150446.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 248
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks