Fleck 5600 SXT Flashing RC

Users who are viewing this thread

TTrain84

Reaction score
I have a Fleck 5600 SXT water softener that was flashing between the time and RC with a number. When I first noticed it, it was flashing RC 11 then it went to RC 12 and now its at RC -------. Just wondering what this means and what if any issue might need to be addressed.
Thanks in advance.

Reach4

Reaction score
I expect it will regen tonight. It spent part of the day in reserve.

Reach4

Reaction score
Take a picture of the display tonight.

I suspect RC 12 indicated you had use 12 gallons of water since the countdown number on the display reached zero. If that is correct, and if you have used more water, then expect a RC with a bigger number.

TTrain84

Reaction score
Take a picture of the display tonight.

I suspect RC 12 indicated you had use 12 gallons of water since the countdown number on the display reached zero. If that is correct, and if you have used more water, then expect a RC with a bigger number.

TTrain84

Reaction score
I checked it this morning and its back to normal...changing between the time and the number of gallons until regen. Thanks for a the help!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks