Fleck 5600 - Injector Drain - Excess Water

Users who are viewing this thread

Lynxxs

Reaction score
Hi all

I have a Fleck 5600 12 Day

Originally, my system was not working I noticed the main gear had some broken teeth, so I replaced the main gear, piston, seals, and brine valve. The piston seals replaced were deteriorating with small rubber prices everywhere even flushing though the main faucets for a bit after the rebuild. A month or so later, I noticed my brine tank was full of water. I dumped out all the old salt and cleaned the brine tank and after some testing my brine tank is filling when it should be sucking the water out. I wanted to remove and inspect the injector drain thoroughly but a steady steam of water constantly pours out. The bypass is on and I backwash the system right before working on it. Why am I getting so much water?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks