Fixtures for new build

Users who are viewing this thread

harringk

Reaction score
We are building in a mountain area and looking for high quality fixtures and valves. It's crunch time for choosing the rough in valves for the showers and I'm paralyzed with indecision. For the guest showers and basement bath which will be a steam, I'm strongly considering the Delta In2ition. I like the 2 in 1 fixture and I have been reading that the new Delta Value is great, however, that if you ask me why, I won't have an answer. Thoughts on that as well as they appear to have 500 different models, why and which one to choose???

For the master shower, we are building a walk in 2 person shower with 2 heads and handheld on one wall. We were considering Hansgrohe raindance 420 and handheld 150 select with the purvida rainbrain controls, but we were lost on the regular shower head as my husband is not a rainshower guy and prefers a multi function full spray head. In fact in the past we had a double head by Westin Heavenly Showers. We can no longer find this head to purchase. There is Moen also to consider. They have a iodigital.

io-digital-03.jpg

So, Which brand for master is better in terms of quality and flow volume? Are the digitally controlled pads worth it?

Thanks for any help. I know this is long

io-digital-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks