Fixing Issue using CycleStopValve and Drip System

Users who are viewing this thread

hdude

Reaction score
I have been monitoring my system since installation a day ago and found that my pump was cycling about every 5 minutes overnight when there was no apparent usage. I isolated it to a drip line that has always been on. The line uses maybe 15gph (per hour) - much less than the 1 GPM that the CycleTopValve needs to continually run. So looks like I will need to increase the flow on the drip line and/or as well as put it on a timer to only run during daytime when my water usage is higher.

hdude

Reaction score
Installed the 10 Gal PKPSI tank already to replace the 80Gal waterlogged tank. Instead of a $200-$600 for a new larger tank, I think I'll work using timing and higher flow. I like how the flow to my shower now works with constant pressure and no hot/cold flashes. I want the benefits of the Cycle STOP and it is probably a matter of tuning. Thanks

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks