Finally ready to buy need imput

Users who are viewing this thread

Boom

Reaction score
We are finally ready to replace our toilet in our master bath. I posted a year ago looking for options and I just wanted to see if there are any recent changes that could push us to a newer model.

We are looking for a regular height toilet. We're both short so this is a must. Round or elongated doesn't matter and we would prefer it in a off white or colonial white and with CEFIONTECT if available. We are pretty sure we that we'll purchase the Ultramax but is there is something else fire away.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Regular height in the Ultramax with CEFIONTECT would be Cotton White. You can get them in Colonial White, Sedona Beige (Biscuit/Linen) Bone (Almond)
I don't think not having CEFIONTECT is a deal breaker though.

Sangloss in the Universal height Ultramax II can be had in the other colors except Black. That would be taller than you want.

gladys

Reaction score
Hi Terry - Amazing site with lots of useful information!

Could you recommend a TOTO toilet that has the following:
- 128 GPF
- Elongated bowl
- ADA compliant
- Colonial White
- CEFIONTECT, preferably

My only concern with the Ultramax II is that when I visited a local bathroom store, there was mineral/dirt built-up around where water comes out on the Double Cyclone flush. Have you experienced this problem with your Ultramax II? Is the Ultramax II hard to clean?

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks