Ferrule Blaster, a one handed tool for removing ferrules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Plumbers and homeowners now have the Ferrule Blaster for removing those annoying ferrules and backing nuts on stops. I mean you can two hand it if you want, but the idea is to make this ugly chore easier.

ferrule-blaster-1.jpg

I picked one up the other day at the parts counter of the plumbing supply I frequent a lot.

ferrule-blaster-2.jpg

I was going to shoot some video with the other hand of this tool, but I was pressing the wrong part of the screen. It pulled the nut and ferrule off easy enough.
I will post one of their videos below.

This video isn't me. Trust me on that.

And this one I don't even have to say it isn't me. :)

I also carry the Pasco puller in case the Blaster can't pull it.

pasco-sleeve-puller-terrylove-01.jpg

Last edited:

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
Plumbers and homeowners now have the Ferrule Blaster for removing those annoying ferrules and backing nuts on stops. I mean you can two hand it if you want, but the idea is to make this ugly chore easier.

ferrule-blaster-1.jpg

I picked one up the other day at the parts counter of the plumbing supply I frequent a lot.

ferrule-blaster-2.jpg

I was going to shoot some video with the other hand of this tool, but I was pressing the wrong part of the screen. It pulled the nut and ferrule off easy enough.
I will post one of their videos below.

This video isn't me. Trust me on that.

And this one I don't even have to say it isn't me. :)
When the sun goes down and the moon comes up, you just never know.

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
Awesome idea...for those who need it.

Beats using hacksaw, flat screwdriver and a hammer.

Nakopf

Nailed it.
Reaction score
I keep one on my truck. It was hard to justify the price tag initially, but I wouldn't want to be without it next time I'm changing stops.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks