Faucet Installation

Users who are viewing this thread

Sonny123

Reaction score
Hi I'm trying to install this filter faucet and there seems to be a small leak between the filter and waterlines. The leak occurs from both from the intake line into the filter and water line from the filter into the faucet. The connection lines doesn't seem to be very tight and leaks if there's any slight bend in the waterline. The connection is just a simple push through connection (Tee connector?). See step 5d and 6 in the installation manual here.

My question is there some type of tape or sealant I can apply to make the connection water tight ? I really like the faucet even though I think they did not design this part of it very well. Thank you so much for you help !!

Sonny

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
"My question is there some type of tape or sealant I can apply to make the connection water tight ? "

The tubes have O rings, so no tape is needed to seal the connections. If your O rings are damaged, call Pfister for help.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks