Faucet id help

Users who are viewing this thread

Attagirl

Reaction score
Still trying to id our tub mount faucet. I am using this guide https://allthumbsdiy.com/plumbing/how-to-identify-a-faucet-brand#7-manufacturer-logos to measure the broach and spines but am having trouble understanding what I should be measuring.
I have already contacted about a dozen manufacturers with no luck using the model number and photos of the faucet.
Do I need to disassemble it further to measure the splines and broach?
As background we were unable to turn off the taps. We thought we had identified the fixture and ordered replacement cartridges and had the plumber install them but they immediately failed again.
I have attached an image of the tap handle which has splines and measured 20 splines and .5" broach length but I'm not sure if that is what I should be measuring versus something in the actual tap faucet.
Any guidance you can give would be appreciated.

Attachments

• guest-faucet-1.jpg
    guest-faucet-1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 89
  • unssembled-faucet.jpg
    unssembled-faucet.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 93
  • tap.jpg
    tap.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks