Faucet for steel kitchen sink with small hole

Users who are viewing this thread

kakkerlat

Reaction score
Hi,

I need to replace my kitchen faucet, which sits flat on the surface of the steel sink and only the thin flexible hoses go through the hole. The hole is only 28 mm and I cannot find a suitable faucet. For example, the base of Grohe faucets fit inside the and need a hole of 34 mm. Aquavive faucets sit on the surface but have two fixed copper tubes coming out from the bottom, and with the attachments on their ends they won't go through the hole. Widening the hole with a conical drill or buying a new sink seem out of the question.

Can anyone suggest brands or websites (preferably European dealers) where I can find something suitable, or suggest some other solution?

Thanks

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks