Extra long spigot style closet flange?

Users who are viewing this thread

CS2020

Reaction score
Do they make an EXTENDED 4”x 4” spigot style PVC closet flange? My 4” fitting is below the tile and encased in concrete, and my 4” spigot closet flange will only end up being about 5/8” into the fitting once the floor is finished and I solvent weld the closet flange into the 4” fitting. Or, is 5/8“ into the fitting enough for the toilet? The entire length of the spigot is about 1 3/4”. Thanks for the advice!!

Reach4

Reaction score
You could glue in a piece of pvc pipe, and use an outside fit compression flange. No glue, so you can reposition it if needed.

Code Blue No Caulk Closet Flange *outside* comes in various heights depending how far down the pipe is. These are outside compresson.

C40420* 4 pipe x 2 depth
C40430* 4 pipe x 3 depth
C40440* 4 pipe x 4 depth
C40450* 4 pipe x 2 depth has test cap https://www.homedepot.com/p/JONES-S...-Closet-Flange-with-Test-Cap-C40500/313740735

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Jones-S...-on-Cast-Iron-Closet-Flange-C40-420/100175841 is similar.

Genova Products 75158S Universal Closet Flange with Stainless Steel Ring, 4"
like pushtite but bigger gasket and stainless ring. This fits inside a 4 inch pipe with no glue. Later want to change flooring thickness? Pull the flange, change the floor, put it back.

Last edited:

CS2020

Reaction score
Thanks - I like your idea of using a push-tite style flange. I could cut a short piece of 4" PVC and install that into the fitting to bring the drain outlet closer to the level of the finished floor and then install that style of flange. Thanks again!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks