Eversoft removed and replaced by Culligan

Users who are viewing this thread

MBYeng

Reaction score
Since our Eversoft account has been officially closed, I wanted to share my client testimonial.
After alerting Eversoft of our initial concerns with the softened water color (yellow), taste and odor, I was hopeful that a solution could be developed. After several meetings and calls we were left with few viable options.

Only then was Culligan contacted, who provided a free trial installation of an, under cabinet three stage filter that was used as a testing location. I tested the water with and without the raw city water running through the Eversoft tank. It was at this point, test data convinced mes to bypass and remove the Eversoft tanks and rely on the point of use method. Eversoft was provided this same opportunity and declined. After communicating this data with Eversoft, we were unable to come to an agreement that would allow us to remove the Eversoft tanks and install point of use water filtration without penalty.

Not only was I surprised Eversoft chose to lose my business, rather than work together and develop a solution, but to insist we pay for the thirty-months left on a 3 yr contract. I have never seen this type of marketing decision in my 25 years in the business.

I negotiated a payment of 50% of the remaining contract. This amount is less than our projected legal fees. The message I’m sharing with you is not about money but the partnerships clients develop with its vendors and execution by those vendors.
As a business major, with a minor in engineering, I learned the value of building relationships with clients and the investments we all make each day building on those relationships. “Maintaining and expanding existing business, cost less than marketing dollars spent to gain new business” (Harvard Business School).

Makes you wonder who's running Eversoft?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks