Everloc leaks/Problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Pro.Plumbing

Reaction score
Is anyone else having lots of leaking fittings after 1-3years of operation. I have a leak every 2-4 months on Everloc fittings in a 36 unit apartment building. All leaks are in different areas and different size fittings. Leaks are on hot and cold domestic lines usually 3/4" or 1/2". Never the pipe always cracked fittings or leaking from the fitting connection. Building is in a lower pressure area of town about 60psi and all units have mixing valves to limit temps to 120 degrees for hot water. Current total is 10 leaks on a 3 year old building. I have sent the first 3 leaks to Rehau, got no support or warranty from the company to fix the issue. At a loss of what to tell my customer.

Nebojsa

Reaction score
Talk to the people that installed the fittings. Maybe a bad batch of fittings or not installed properly.

Fitter30

Reaction score
Start with the supply house and push for their sales person. Have you called one of these numbers?
Mechanical and Plumbing

United States
Eastern US (800) 297-6371
Western US (800) 944-1011

Canada
Maritimes (800) 561-9609
Québec (800) 361-0830
Ontario (800) 561-9609
Western Canada (800) 561-9609

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
I installed 1 job with the Brass version of those in 2012. Never had any issues with them. Still have a bunch of those fittings leftover.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks