ErgonoMIX Concept - A revolutionary invention in the field of single handle mixer fau

Users who are viewing this thread

Eran

Reaction score
Hi,
I would like to introduce to you my latest entrepreneurship project:

ErgonoMIX-Concept is a new invention in the field of home faucets.
It is the first breakthrough in this field since Delta's single handle mixer faucet, 60 years ego.
The new faucet is based on a new cartridge and will revolutionize the way people use their faucets.

Following please find a link to our website to get a glimpse about the project:
http://www.ergonomix-concept.com

I will appreciate your feedback.

Best regards,

Eran Ben-Dor - Inventor and entrepreneur.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
All in all, it may be a solution in search of a problem. I would actually like to try one for myself...looks like it works well.
My guess is you will have to convince Kohler, or KWC, or Grohe for example to license it. They can sell faucets at the price point this would obviously command.

You understand that to sell this to the mass market...builders and homestores...you would have to be at a dealer's cost of under $30 for a lav and under $75 for a kitchen. That means one thing: make it in china.

LLigetfa

DIYer, not in the trades
Reaction score
It's not fair to tar all single handle controls with a broad brush and while ergonomics and precise control are good, I doubt you can claim to have invented it. I have seen single handle controls that work quite well and others that are a joke. Unfortunately, one usually finds that out after the purchase, as the purchase decision is often based on the visual appearance and not the precision and ergonomics.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Your first assumption, which is probably erroneous, is that EVERYONE needs a Vernier adjustment for PRECISE water flow and temperature. FEW people actually need that, or care whether they have it or not. It might have a benefit in a laboratory, but in that case they would have other, more precise, equipment to do it. You seem to have found a solution for a problem which does not exist. All you can do it spend several thousands, or hundreds of thousands, dollars putting it into production and then see if it sells. Doing "customer testing" will tell you if people LIKE how it works, but NOT whether they would actually spend money to buy it.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks