EONE DH071 Grinder Pump Problems

Users who are viewing this thread

lzicc

Reaction score
I have a DH071 grinder pump for my city sewage. The alarm has been sounding for a few months now every time the pump runs. I talked to a repair person about this and it sounds like the on/off switch is either not working or the sensor could possibly be block by grease or something and when the basin fills up too high, the alarm kicks off which also turns the pump on.

I pulled the pump and cleaned it off with a hose. It's hard to tell where the on/off switch sensor is, but I was hoping once I cleaned it up that this may fix the issue as there was some grease coating the pump.

I reinstalled the pump, turn the power back on and the pump started running with no alarm. To me that told me that this fixed the issue. I then turned on the water in my tub to fill the basin of the pump and after a while, the alarm went off and the pump started pumping. It continues to work this way.

I then hit the momentary pump switch in the alarm box to make sure the pump was getting power and it did kick on.

Any idea's on what the issue may be? Also, what does the on/off switch look like on this pump and where is it located?

Here is a link to the system that I have. Any help would be appreciated. I have been googling this issue with no luck.
http://eone.com/sewer-systems/regions/us/product-catalog/grinder-pumps/d/dh071.html

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks