Entrada Left Flush vs. Right

Users who are viewing this thread

SAS

Reaction score
I am replacing a toilet with a new Toto Entrada. I can get the right hand flush model for $22 less than the left hand flush. I really don't care which side the handle is on, but when they switch the handle side, do they also switch which side the fill valve is on? The shut off valve is on the left side now, and I think it would look odd to have the hose draped all the across the back of the toilet.

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
Id spend the 22 bucks if it was a free toilet Id roll with it especially if it wasent my home. like a rental unit

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
Mfrs do not change the normally LEFT water supply location ever.
Right hand flush WCs are built specifically for handicap rules, but there are no rules for residential.

Reach4

Reaction score
Mfrs do not change the normally LEFT water supply location ever.
Right hand flush WCs are built specifically for handicap rules, but there are no rules for residential.
Looks like a right-flush should fit.
index.php

Photo is from
It could confuse some toilet users temporarily, I suspect.

If you are undecided, and if the right-handle position would be closer to the door, go for the right-handle choice. If the left is closer to the door, go left. That is the criterion that the ADA bathroom rules use, not that you are required to use that. Again, I just propose that as a tiebreaker.

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
Save 22 bucks no brainer . I would go with standard but its waste of money in this case I just like standard better

SAS

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, everybody. Since the inlet is on the left side, regardless of where the lever is, I decided to go with the right hand lever. It turns out that the difference in price would have been over $50. I've ordered from a vendor that I have used before, so I have every reason to believe that I will receive the item promptly and in perfect, new condition. For some reason they were pricing the right hand model very low. Other places were charging a premium for it. I guess it's a matter of how much stock you have and what is and isn't selling well.

SAS

Reaction score
I think it looks good in this space with the handle on the right side. There is a vanity on the left side, and while the tub is on the right side, the space is more open on that side. It was also a bargain at $151 with free shipping. That didn't include tax or the seat (but I had recently purchased the seat for use on the old toilet, so I had no need for a new one).

Entrada.jpg

Reach4

Reaction score
So how about a photo looking into the tank?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks