Elon living in a mansion? or this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Elon Musk the Plumber

In the Trades
Reaction score
I would like living in a large mansion, but somehow small seems better. I mean, what do I do with my time when I'm off work? Maybe stare at a screen, either TV or desktop depending on the mood. The bathroom could be kind of small too. Less on the home, more in stocks and futures? I can have this made up for me, maybe some changes to it. What tweaks would you suggest. It would be in Texas, so I'm thinking it needs some cooling. For sure. I mean that's not rocket science right? It will need some cooling, and a bidet seat? I don't see that in their plans. I think that's an add.

musk-home-01.jpg

That's just the drop down, bring it to my lot type of thing. Wait, I need a septic?

musk-home-02.jpg

Okay, maybe just room for a TV, I guess a laptop is enough.

boxabl-toilet.jpg

When I first looked at this I didn't see a toilet, but then they added a page that showed the toilet. They don't want you to poop in it though. At least not until you hook it up to some plumbing. I might leave the sticker on it though just to mess with friends that might want to come over. Can't have big parties there though. Do I have that many friends that I have to worry about that?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Too small what is it 256 sq ft 200 bucks a foot?
It's small, and I've been hearing that Elon Musk lives in one. I even did a little research on the web about that.

It's funny that right on their front page they have a click to invest in the company. So I'm thinking about the stories about Elon crashing at a friends Mansion, is he really living in what he says he's living in? Or was this whole story of his a way to find investors?
I don't know how he would fit his nine kids in there for a visit.

My nephew was recruited by Tesla a few years ago. He was working at Boeing in the Seattle area. The Tesla job would be South of San Francisco. The offer to him was to take a pay cut so that building the cars would cost less for management. He's still working for Boeing in case you're wondering.

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
I wonder how Elon feels about being the most successful African American of all time? It must be a large responsibility.

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
ADU is kind of a new way for people to build a shack to rent out and support the high real estate costs 375 sq ft is a pile of junk its all just legal stuff . Don't know where " Elon Musk the plumber " is coming from ? but yea there is money to be made in California putting these junk boxes in the urban areas. Only enough room for 3 families in a ghetto house you add this you can put another family in.
My buddy is working for a Los Angeles company running sewer and water to the "trailers or boxes they drop in the back I suppose they use a crane ? didn't ask

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks