Eljer Touch Flush model number?

Users who are viewing this thread

Chris S.

Reaction score
I have an Eljer Touch Flush. Do these type of toilets have model numbers? Does it matter when ordering repair parts? The lid is stamped with the date Feb 20 1967, and there is an additional number stamped in the lid, 186 4. The tank has the following number stamped in the wall 2328 4.

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
Generally-speaking, the Touch Flush flush valve uses a tank ball mounted to a plastic arm. The parts are widely available from aftermarket suppliers.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
eljer_old_tank.jpg

This one needed parts too.

korky-62.jpg

korky-425.jpg

Korky 425 ball

Last edited:

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
Yikes, Terry! I take it that they hadn't been trying to use it in that condition. What's curious is that it seems still to be installed...

Looks like the vertical piece that attaches to that right-hand tank bolt has snapped off. Did it go down the flush hole? Also, while that copper ballcock looks like a lovely piece of antique craftsmanship made out of quality materials, I would be happy to see a Korky 528 PRO in there... I also don't see the flush handle...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks