Ecowater Ero-375 Filters

Users who are viewing this thread

Reicherb

Reaction score
I've got and Ecowater Ero-375 that needs filters. My local shop is gone. Where can I find them online? I've been searching and searching with no luck. I can only find 309 filters.

Thanks,

Brad

Reicherb

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that site. I was paying $30 each locally. I can't stomach a 50%+ increase over what I already thought was too much...

Brad

Water Expert 509

Reaction score
Website
ecowaterspokane.com
UNLESS YOUR FILTER COMES FROM AN AUTHORIZED ECOWATER DEALER ANY FILTER YOU PURCHASE IS NOT RECOMMENDED!!!
EcoWater uses a dealership process to ensure that customers of their products receive exceptional customer service from local companies that go through an extensive vetting process to ensure their company reflects the values of EcoWater Systems. Per Dealer agreements they are only allowed to conduct business within a designated boundary. With EcoWater online sales of filters and or products outside of their area is prohibited due to their dealer agreement. This is to ensure that there is direct responsibility of service to a specific dealer. IF SOMEONE IS SELLING FILTERS ONLINE THEY ARE A SCAM! THERE ARE LAWSUITS FILED FOR COMPANIES SELLING COUNTERFEIT FILTERS THAT DO NOT PROVIDE THE WATER QUALITY THAT IS CERTIFIED BY ECOWATER. Companies are selling filters online that are not actual EcoWater filters. Please refer to the information below for more information. There has been reports of customers buying counterfeit filters that have random material packed inside the filter that looks like rice/plastic pellets.

BE WARNED! BUY DIRECT FROM YOUR LOCAL ECOWATER DEALER

INFORMATION ABOUT COUNTERFEIT FILTERS

Fitter30

Reaction score
UNLESS YOUR FILTER COMES FROM AN AUTHORIZED ECOWATER DEALER ANY FILTER YOU PURCHASE IS NOT RECOMMENDED!!!
EcoWater uses a dealership process to ensure that customers of their products receive exceptional customer service from local companies that go through an extensive vetting process to ensure their company reflects the values of EcoWater Systems. Per Dealer agreements they are only allowed to conduct business within a designated boundary. With EcoWater online sales of filters and or products outside of their area is prohibited due to their dealer agreement. This is to ensure that there is direct responsibility of service to a specific dealer. IF SOMEONE IS SELLING FILTERS ONLINE THEY ARE A SCAM! THERE ARE LAWSUITS FILED FOR COMPANIES SELLING COUNTERFEIT FILTERS THAT DO NOT PROVIDE THE WATER QUALITY THAT IS CERTIFIED BY ECOWATER. Companies are selling filters online that are not actual EcoWater filters. Please refer to the information below for more information. There has been reports of customers buying counterfeit filters that have random material packed inside the filter that looks like rice/plastic pellets.

BE WARNED! BUY DIRECT FROM YOUR LOCAL ECOWATER DEALER

INFORMATION ABOUT COUNTERFEIT FILTERS

His local dealer isn't in business any more. He's looking for a new outlet.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks