Ecowater 3000 series No water enters brine tank

Users who are viewing this thread

RickC

Reaction score
We have had hard water for about 1 week. I followed the troubleshooting guide and took venturi apart and cleaned it. I watched it cycle and no water entered the brine tank. Any suggestions? thanks,
RickC

RickC

Reaction score
I do not think that water is entering the venturi. I took it apart and made sure that the brine tube was clear. we have had trouble with this unit in the past and they removed the flow plug and it worked for about 2 yrs now its not working again.
Rick C

Skip Wolverton

In the Trades
Reaction score
Website
www.servicemagic.com
I have seen the float get stuck in the up position. Pull the float out of the brine well. The center rod should move up and down freely. If it does not, push down on the bottom part of the rod where it is flat. Put unit in a cycle and see if it fills.

Some_Mich_Guy

Reaction score
Further trouble-shooting...

We have had hard water for about 1 week. I followed the troubleshooting guide and took venturi apart and cleaned it. I watched it cycle and no water entered the brine tank. Any suggestions? thanks,
RickC

Hi! I have a model 3002 which had the same problem. I removed and cleaned all of the parts in the venturi assembly, confirmed water out of that valve, wasn't getting water into the brine tank. The manual suggests clearing the tubing; did that, still problem. I ended up taking apart the tube down at the valve in the the tank (removed it, took it all apart, flushed it, put it back together) and now it works.

I hope that you got your own softener working; just thought I'd post this as a ref. for future ppl looking for help.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks