Easy Answer: Water Flow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jay Beth

Reaction score
I want water to flow in two different directions, all from one source, kind of like a T-type ball valve. However, I don't want to spend excess money on T-type ball valves that have the ability to alter water flow by the handle. Instead, what I would like specifically is a pipe/tube fitting that takes in water from the top, and then allows it to flow to the side and straight down. What do you recommend I use?

Source
|
|
v
--------> Water Flow
|
|
v
Water Flow

Reach4

Reaction score
I am a bit confused about what you mean?
I expect all of us may have been confused by your description. I thought my description was clear. I was trying to best-guess what you were trying to describe.

So how about you make the diagram, or explain how my interpretation of your diagram does not meet your needs.

Jay Beth

Reaction score
Water flows from source (like from a well, or from a faucet) to this fitting:
|
|
v
Water is split in two directions - - - - - - - - > Water flows here
|
|
v
And water flows here

Jay Beth

Reaction score
I expect all of us may have been confused by your description. I thought my description was clear. I was trying to best-guess what you were trying to describe.

So how about you make the diagram, or explain how my interpretation of your diagram does not meet your needs.
Or maybe, even better: Could you explain to me how this fitting works:
brass-sharkbite-pex-fittings-uc362lfa-64_1000.jpg

Reach4

Reaction score
Or maybe, even better: Could you explain to me how this fitting works:
That is a PEX tee. Water source is connected to any one of the three ports (holes). Water comes out of the other two ports, which are connected to two uses of water.

Jay Beth

Reaction score
That is a PEX tee. Water source is connected to any one of the three ports (holes). Water comes out of the other two ports, which are connected to two uses of water.
So will it do this:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 2.51.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 2.51.32 PM.png
    132.8 KB · Views: 181
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks