Dynamax Toto toilets small water spot will be a problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Londondrug

Reaction score
I am interested in getting a Toto toilet, but the water surface or water spot in the bowl is too small? Will it be a trouble of cleaning? skid mark? or bad smell?

from the specs Toto list--------------Water Surface 5-5/8" x 4-1/8", which is only half size as before.
But I did a bit search, the old Aquia model had this small water spot too. Any owner can share their experience?

Londondrug

Reaction score
I found a pics on line, the water spot should be like this, too small?

Attachments

• waterspot2.jpg
    waterspot2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 830
  • waterspot2-300x300.jpg
    waterspot2-300x300.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 246

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Keep in mind that as the flush volume decreases, in order to ensure the whole thing gets evacuated when you flush in either mode, the bowl can only hold at most, the volume of the lower flush. Now, you could spread that out and have it shallow, but then, the waste may not be covered prior to the flush. So, it's a tossup.

The smoother glaze certainly helps as less can stick. The tornado flush where it swirls around the bowl also helps, as individual streams more common on a toilet can leave spots unwashed. FWIW, skid marks tend to be more a problem with certain diets that lack roughage. High fat or protein diets tend to be stickier, and leave marks (generally, not the best for health).

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks