DWV Wet Vent Plan

Users who are viewing this thread

droopymav

Reaction score
Thanks to all that contribute to this forum, a great source of information. I live in MN and am under UPC. First time modifying a DWV system and I'd appreciate any input on my plan before I start ripping everything apart. I thought about dry venting everything which was how the current layout was done, but it seems like a lot of extra piping and turns when I laid it out. I'm now considering 2 wet vents and upgrading piping size to meet wet vent code, which I believe will minimize the amount of turns and bends I have in the system.

I've attached the schematic of what I'm thinking with a couple photos of the current space I'm working with. I'm open to other recommendations.

A couple notes:
1. First photo has blue dots for shower drain and valve locations which are not labeled
2. My proposal splits the new double vanity in different directions to work around current vent locations
3. B1 is adjoining bathroom and B2 is the bath I'm remodeling.

Thanks!

1675379004438.png

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 100
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 104
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks