Drop in SS kitchen sink - no rails for clips

Users who are viewing this thread

Dave Pugh

Reaction score
We wanted a new sink and found one at the local Habitat for Humanity restore. When starting to install, I noticed it doesn’t have any rails for clips. It will be installed on a Formica countertop. It looks like it has a foldover lip with some holes in it, but I’m not sure what those would be for. Can anyone help me with how to install a sink like this? Thanks

B62DC926-BD93-4659-ABCE-281550FCEA55.jpeg
296104D6-92A3-4265-A262-84CC3414D116.jpeg

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
We wanted a new sink and found one at the local Habitat for Humanity restore. When starting to install, I noticed it doesn’t have any rails for clips. It will be installed on a Formica countertop. It looks like it has a foldover lip with some holes in it, but I’m not sure what those would be for. Can anyone help me with how to install a sink like this? Thanks

View attachment 79138 View attachment 79136
Better pictures with more context. Farther away

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
If it is dead flat you could just set in silicone, however, you'll be much better off just getting a new sink.

Tughillrzr

In the Trades
Reaction score
Wow ! You don’t need a new sink. Go to local ace or box store and get the clips that go to sink.

upload_2021-12-7_5-40-47.png

Similar style sink just a quick search

Also looks close

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/fd/13/13E9435F-925D-4256-9939-EFEDF7B0C4CA/InstallationGuide-KOHLER-VerseDrop-InStainlessSteel33in.4-HoleDoubleBowlKitchenSink.pdf

that hopefully helps

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks