Dripping faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

Roger Bruhn

Reaction score
Anyone know how to further access this faucet? It drips, and I have never seen this type of faucet before. Do I need a special tool?

Attachments

• IMG_6800.JPG
    IMG_6800.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_6801.JPG
    IMG_6801.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 235

Roger Bruhn

Reaction score
What KIND of faucet is it? Single handle, 2 handle, tub, shower, Roman tub, lavatory?
Bathroom sink. Separate H and C faucets, but a single spout. Once the handle and some other nylon parts are removed, what remains is below the level of the surface of the sink, as shown in the photo.

Roger Bruhn

Reaction score
Yes, I believe that's it! Thanks so much. I wonder how one gets the "replacement cartridge" out? Maybe just pull straight up on it? I'll try that.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
If it is a Moen, and there are some characteristics that say it is not, then you need a special "spanner wrench" to remove the piece holding it in place. The number for that piece is in the paperwork for the new stem, but Moen will know what to send you. 1-800-BUY-MOEN.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks