Drinking faucet identification (Maybe Grohe?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ivan Blackford

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am trying to find a broach (is that the right term? I'm looking for the white nylon insert that goes in the handle). I'm having a hard time finding the part number or where to buy what I need. Can anyone help me identify this faucet? It's a drinking water faucet:

1682902974446.png

I think it's a hansgrohe, but I can't seem to find any details on parts, except that I seem to have found a good pic of the cartridge:

1682902603285.png

What I really need is this part, the nylon insert inside this knob:

1682903156926.png

Any help would be highly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Ivan

Ivan Blackford

Reaction score
That would be grohe .

Seems like you need 45001000 .

Item has been discontinued.

Try calling grohe Mississauga
I called grohe but they were no help unfortunately....they can't get that part number. But a little more digging around the internet, and i found that 45055000 looks very similar to what I need:

1682962334928.png

Could this possibly fit my needs?

Thanks, Ivan

Neil Binda

In the Trades
Reaction score
I called grohe but they were no help unfortunately....they can't get that part number. But a little more digging around the internet, and i found that 45055000 looks very similar to what I need:

View attachment 92199

Could this possibly fit my needs?

Thanks, Ivan

Looks like it could be the one that could fit . Did they say if that part for replaced by something else ?

Ivan Blackford

Reaction score
They were pretty useless to be honest, tried to sell me a chrome knob for my white faucet. They did admit the part number you found was discontinued, and said that nothing was available as a cross. They didn't recommend the part I found, which concerns me a bit.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks