Drake or UltraMax?

Users who are viewing this thread

wooddog

Reaction score
Between the Drake or UltraMax in the ADA style which would you recommend and why. Prices are pretty close once you have to also buy the seat for the drake. I realize one is one piece and the drake is 2 pieces but other than that?
Also how do you remove a floor flange that the screws are rusted and won't come out. Any hints?? Thanks

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
If you have the money and like the style, then the Ultamax ADA is better.
One-piece toilets do have their advantages.

Less to assemble,
a bit quieter,
no leak between tank and bowl
nothing between tank and bowl, Cleaner.

bnbhoha

Reaction score
I faced the same dilemma and read reviews from Terry and other customers. Both are great toilets. The Drake has a little bit more stronger flush. The Ultramax is one piece and looks nice. You're right, you have to buy a seat for the Drake. I ended up buying the Ultramax since I got a great deal on them and tenants rave about them (yes I put them in 5 rentals). If there's a small price difference, I would go with the Ultramaxe's.

pchiker

Reaction score
Is the height of ADA better than CEFIONTECT since they don't exist together on the Ultramax?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks