Draining and venting 2nd floor bathroom

Users who are viewing this thread

Got2Get8Done

Reaction score
Hello all,

I added 2 story addition at the end of my house. And I am in the process of rough plumbing the bathroom on the second floor and a laundry sink on the 1st floor underneath the stair case. I am routing the plumbing from the second floor to the basement to hook up with the existing plumbing. the rout to the basement starts at 2nd floor as seen in the attached drawing and runs about 11 ft horizontally around the staircase. Is my plan to code? Am I okay on the venting? Should I install a floor clean out in the bath room down stream from the toilet? Where else should clean outs be installed? Please rotate the attached pdf isometric drawing 90 degrees clockwise.

** Code enforced in my area is 2003 UPC.

Thank you for your advice.

Attachments

• Bathroom 2 nd story.pdf
    49.2 KB · Views: 562
Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks