DrainEASY traps Hair

Users who are viewing this thread

almulder

Reaction score
I have had the pleasure of testing a product for the last year and wanted to share this info out with others.

The product I was given to test was "DrainEASY" if you have not heard about this and you have a shower/tub in your house you should check this out. Both my wife and daughter have long hair. Every time they take a shower it is like a small rodent taped in my drain. I was always unclogging it.

The I got the "DrainEASY' to test. I must admit at first I was like what ever. But now that I have had it for a year. I never have to unclog my drain now. this little device braks up the hair and allows it to travel down the drain and trap large amount so they can pick up the hair clog out before it actually clogs it.

Here is a YouTube video I just found that should help give more info.

And no I don't get paid to tell people.

- Albert

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
That looks really slick! I like it.

I have been struggling to find a replacement stopper for a client in West Vancouver. I'll order one of these and do my own product testing! Thanks for sharing.

If you are ordering a linear shower drain the ones from ACO that I do sell have an optional hair strainer. These do not grip and rip the hair but rather catch it.

They look like this.

modern-showers.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks