Drainage through concrete for plastic drainpipe

Users who are viewing this thread

Cculver

Reaction score
I'm adding a kitchen to my already finished basement, but I'm at a loss for what to do with my kitchen drainage. I don't want to rip up the carpet and jackhammer through the concrete to meet up with the main drain in the hallway, I'd much rather dig the dirt in my crawlspace and meet up with the main drain-line there. But theres about 3 and a half foot high concrete wall on the other side of where the sink will go. So should I

1. Somehow drill through the concrete, run my PVC drainpipe through the drilled area and then meet up with the drainline in the crawlspace?
2. Build a wet wall, run the drain pipe through to the corner where I can run it through where there's no concrete (but it'll be sticking out badly in the crawlspace)
3. Tear up the carpet, jackhammer and run the line 12 feet through the basement to meet up with the main line

I attached pictures of the wall (the right side is where the sink is going and that backs up to the second picture of the concrete wall in the crawlspace)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3613.jpg
    IMG_3613.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_3616.jpg
    IMG_3616.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 274
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks