Drain/Vent Layout - New Const

Users who are viewing this thread

D C

Reaction score
2.5 bath house
Main floor master & 1/2 bath
2nd floor full bath

The master seems straightforward: WC downstream of shower, downstream of tub, downstream of lavs. Wet vent a big loop and run the vent up & out at the lavs.
The 1/2 bath is a WC with the lav wet-vented (I think, depending on the upstairs)
upload_2021-11-19_13-54-42.png

The upstairs bath is a tub/shower downstream of the WC and the lav upstream of the WC. Shown as an inset-overlay on top of the main floor:
upload_2021-11-19_13-55-29.png

Question (aside from if there are any glaring errors, of course)... should I run the upstairs stack where the 1/2 bath vent is? That would serve as the drain from upstairs and the vent from the 1/2 bath. But that makes the entire 1/2 bath wet-vented through the upstairs bath, correct? Any issues?

Thx,
Dave

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks