Drain Stopper-Overflow Tower

Users who are viewing this thread

bellmore

Reaction score
Hello,
I have an older cast iron built-in tub the drain stopper rod and overflow tube is located outside the tub. The overflow tube comes through the floor and is covered by chrome pipe with a cap. A threaded drain rod comes through a hole in cap. The design is similar to a tower drain used with a claw foot tub.
The drain assembly has separated from the trap and needs to be replaced. I would like to replace it with another tower type drain/overflow. So far the only type I have found are designed to work with a freestanding tubs. If I converted it to a lift and turn stopper I will no longer have an overflow since there is no hole in tub also I would have 2" hole in my tile floor where the tower was. I am not sure if I am using the correct description when searching.
Any suggestion or help in locating a new drain would be greatly appreciated

Thank You

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks