Drain problems in kitchen..!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Joe_zac

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have been living in my current home for more than 4 years, a few months before my kitchen drain clogged for the first time. Then now 6 months later it again happened, but this time it is not like a complete stop up, yet like it takes more time to clear out the clog. I attempted diverse DIY techniques to unclog the channel yet nothing worked. So I approached a plumbing maintenance service in Toronto seeking help. I have to appreciate the man because what he did was really amazing, he utilized a dangerous chemical substance, and he went to the basement, unscrew the pipe, and he carefully poured it in with a funnel and tube. He let it work overnight, and my drain became perfect for the next morning itself. So I get it's a grease clog, but I don't know how can I keep it from coming back. Does anyone have any advice to keep my kitchen from clogging? I have a decent strainer now, yet I continue getting these grease clogs. Is there some safe chemical compounds or handcrafted blend I can utilize normally? Please share your thoughts and suggestions on this.

James Henry

In the Trades
Reaction score
If you're pouring grease down your drain that's the problem. You pour it in the garbage. You may need to get your drain jetted and then use a drain degreaser.

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
bio-clean-a-natural-enzyme-drain-cleaner.jpg

Something like this works on grease.
SAFE
Bio-Clean is non-poisonous. It creates no heat, no fumes, no boiling. It does not attack live tissue nor inorganic materials, only organic wastes like grease, hair, food particles, paper, cotton & sewage. This makes BIO-CLEAN safe for people, plumbing and the environment. BIO-CLEAN changes the waste particles into water, carbon dioxide and mineral ash which run harmlessly out of your waste system. These elements are then available for plant life.

EFFECTIVE
Within an hour after pouring the bacteria into the drain, the bacteria begin to eat their way into the waste that has accumulated on the sides and top of the drain pipe. This is their natural food. They digest the waste and spread throughout your system, cleaning it completely.

MULTIPURPOSE
• Residential and commercial applications
• All drain and sewer pipes, including:
Kitchen Sinks
Lavatories
Bath tubs
Showers
Floor drains
Laundry drains
Septic tanks and drain fields
Garbage disposal odors
Grease traps
Sewage ejector sumps
Outdoor outhouses and cesspools
R.V. & boat holding tanks
Lift Stations
Cat Litter Boxes

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks