Dominion Faucets by Kissler

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Lawson, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Lawson

Lawson New Member

I currently have a gold series 77-2890 dominion faucet by kissler that is leaking from the hot water side. I am assuming that it is the ceramic disc cartridge that must be replaced, but i cannot find any replacement parts for this faucet. Can someone please tell me the exact cartridge i would need for this faucet?

here is the faucet: http://www.homedepot.com/p/KISSLER-...yword=Kissler+77-2890+Simplice+Kitchen+Faucet

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2016
  2. Smooky

Smooky In the Trades

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. standardairconditioner

standardairconditioner HVAC'ker