Dolphin Cove Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Swimming with Dolphins

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Pam and I decided to meet and swim with dolphins while visiting Jamaica. It was something I had heard of, but never thought I would wind up doing. It was one of the excursions we could sign up for on our Epic cruse with Norwegian Cruise Lines.

ncl-dolphin-2239.jpg

Here is Pam being pushed by two dolphins. With her feet extended behind her, the trainer calls for the two dolphins to swim to her, and coming from behind, push on her feet with their noses. As you can see, it was a fast ride across the pond.

ncl-dolphin-2455.jpg

They were very friendly and like to be petted.

ncl-dolphin-2462.jpg

And they like to dance.

ncl-dolphin-2270.jpg

This dolphin is pulling me across the pond. I'm squinting because of the water hitting me in the face.

ncl-dolphin-2517.jpg

I have no idea what this guy is saying to me.

ncl-dolphin-2478.jpg

https://www.dolphincoveja.com/

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Hi Mark, we got back last Wednesday the 5th. We had a few pictures and video that I'm editing that will be posted, though most are posted now. I figured I would wait to post after we were back home. The neighbors noticed I was missing and were worried for me. I should have told them all.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks