Does anyone know the pipe center distance for a Fleck 5600SXT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Killer95Stang

Reaction score
I'm in the middle of re-pipe of my house from the single story attic (slab foundation), and would like to come down an interior wall with stubouts for a future water softener. Right now I'll just solder in a closed loop until a few months down the road when I'm ready for the softener. So.. does anyone know the center distance of the inlets on one of the threaded bypass valves that slide into the back of the Fleck unit?

Thanks.

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
Gary is right here. Without having the equipment on hand you are engaged in an exercise in futility although you can get close and use flexi-supplies.

Killer95Stang

Reaction score
Pipes that are coming into the closet are coming down from the attic and will be hidden behind drywall. I can play with the height after I get the unit, but I won't be able to bore a hole for the drops from the attic a second time. Just knowing the center distance would help me a lot more than you think. With that info, I could finish all the plumbing above my bathroom remodel, which currently has no ceiling.

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
You can go to Flecks (Pentair)web site and get the dimensions there but you would have to pick which valve you want. Personally, I would poke both pipes out at about 72" off the floor and 8" apart. You can always pipe from there later or go with flexible supplies.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks