Do I have a flow problem

Users who are viewing this thread

designsoutdoors

Reaction score
I have a customer that uses a cistern and pump system (nonpotable). With the system charged, all zones are opening (16) when any one zone is activated by the clock. When this happens, manually closing the valves (flow control) closes the valve and it remains closed after opening the flow control and it functions correctly when cycling from clock. System seems to function normally at this point until clock cycles off. In other words, zones will open and close by the use of the clock UNTIL the clock cycles off (finishes) timed run. The next day when the clock comes on, all zones open with just a trickle of water. I say there is a flow,gpm/volume problem but before I dive into the cistern, I need some advice. Any thoughts?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks