Dishwasher leak

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Philrr, Sep 13, 2019 at 10:22 AM.

1. Philrr

Philrr New Member

Hey guys,
    Attached (hopefully) is a photo of my dishwasher. The green circle is where the water is trickling down. The red circle is because when that little white lever(?) Goes down to the pin, is when it starts to trickle. Any help would be appreciated!!!!

Attached Files:

2. WorthFlorida

WorthFlorida Black Belly Whistling Ducks

Retired
    Cannot see what is really leaking. Seeing the discharge hose in the background I'm assuming it is an old unit. Many of them, GE and Whirlpool, continuously ran the pump and by activating a valve (solenoid) the water discharged or went in to dishwasher.
    You need to look up the parts diagrams by model number. From those drawings you maybe able to determine the part leaking.

MASTERPLUMB777 likes this.
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

MASTERPLUMB777 likes this.
  4. plumber69

plumber69 In the Trades

Probably most plumbers wont work on stuff like this. From what I hear parts are expensive, and better off to get a new one