Discontinued CST743S?

Users who are viewing this thread

Fnziman

Reaction score
I currently have 2 Toto toilets in my house. I believe that they are CST743S toilets.. The only thing I know for sure, is that the model number inside of the tank is ST743 ET.
I was curious if you guys could confirm that this is indeed a CST743S, and if so has it been discontinued?
I love this toilet, but when I called the plumbing supply to order some new ones for a new house, they said they couldn't get them.
Thanks

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The ST743ET tank is the more recent tank for the discontinued Drake model that uses these bowls:
C743E, round standard height
C744E, elongated standard height
C744EG, elongated standard height
C744EL, ADA elongated

New new Drake 2021's use either the ST776EA or the ST776SA tanks, which also fit the old bowls.
The new bowls have the rinse that swirls around the bowl, and the good bowl finish.

Bowls are:
C775CEFG, round universal height
C776CEG, elongated standard height
C776CEFG, elongated universal height (16-1/8")

Something somewhat similar to what you have, if you want the standard height would be the CST776SMG, elongated with the 1.6 tank.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks