Det-25 Smurf tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
Spent the first day of my Memorial Day weekend installing a set of 50-gal water heaters. I could write a book about how bad things went, but that would run counter to my mission in life: to spread joy and happiness to one and all.

The most interesting thing I ran into was this incredibly obese expansion tank which served the two water heaters which are now lying horizontal in the back of my van. Actually, my son-in-law's van. My van is parked in the bone-pile down at the garage with a destroyed engine thanks to a broken timing belt.

Put away the hankies. The expansion tank attached to this two tank system was like the prize winning pumpkin at the state fair. Two feet across and two feet high. Never seen anything like it, maybe a well tank junior if you will. I'll probably clean this up tomorrow.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks