Deming Shallow Well Pump problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Tim Leverenz

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have a small cottage in the Sturgeon Bay, WI area and I currently have a sandpoint driven 10 feet into the ground. The pump I've used for years is a Deming piston pump...couldn't tell you model or year. The pump is no longer working and I am looking at replacing it with something current and easy to use. Can anyone suggest a pump or pump/pressure tank combination that I could use, how much it would cost, etc. The well point is driven approx. 12" away from the side of my cabin and the pump which is placed inside the cabin is approximately 24" from the well on the outside. We do not drink or shower with this water, it is simply for us to wash hands, and rinse dishes. Maybe we could drink it, but we have opted for all of these years to bring drinking water in carry jugs.
Thanks for your help.
Tim

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks